If you are having trouble viewing a video on my site or any other here’s some Video Tips From YouTube that might be helpful.
If those tips don’t seem to help I have listed my computer tips below to help solve the video or sound issues you may be experiencing. The first thing you should always try is shutting down and restarting your computer. If the problem persists then try the steps below. Please try them in the order they are listed.
1. If you can see that a video is supposed to be on the web page but can’t view the video then try reloading or refreshing the page. Sometimes web pages get “hung up” as they are trying to load and the flash video could be the cause of this. The common error message you receive when this happens is “An Error Occurred Please Try Again Later”. Many times reloading or refreshing the page will solve this video problem.
2. Check to make sure you have the latest version of Adobe’s Flash Player installed. If you can’t watch a video then most likely it’s a Flash Player problem.
Check Current Flash Version. If you’re not using a current version of Flash Player you can get it from the link on the version check page or Get the Free Adobe Flash Player. If you have trouble installing the Flash Player or want to uninstall an older version then please follow the steps to Troubleshoot Adobe Flash Player.
3. If you currently use Internet Explorer as your browser try using an alternative browser like Firefox or Chrome. Installing Firefox or Chrome will not delete Internet Explorer, it will still be available for you to use if you want to. You can Get Firefox Here and Get Google Chrome .
4. Clean up your computers browsing history, cache, and temp files using CCleaner. If you’ve been using your computer for several months and haven’t cleaned it up then you really should. Think of this as an oil change for your car. I’ve tried to make this as simple as possible for you without having to spend money on a computer tech in my guide: 2 Steps To Clean Your Computer. Step 1 is applicable to video problems but Step 2 in the guide is recommended.
If none of the above steps work it could be that you are trying to view my site at exactly the same time as it or YouTube is experiencing technical issues so please wait a while then try to view the page again.
No Sound or Audio From Video
If you have no sound when playing the video it could be something as simple as you have muted your computers speakers or even turned them off. You should try the 4 steps listed above in addition to the recommendations below.
If YouTube or other videos start and stop then try this:
1. When the video begins to Play hit the Pause button.
2. Give the video time to load – you can monitor this by watching the red or gray bar move from left to
right at the bottom of YouTube videos. The slower your Internet connection the longer it will
take the video to load.
3. When it’s fully loaded or has a big head start hit play again and watch the video.
If none of these suggestions fix your problem then it’s probably time to consult a computer tech to help you fix the issue.